400 grams of good quality flour
15 grams of dry yeast
275 milliliters of warm water
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
50 milliliters of olive oil or olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
3 teaspoons olive oil 4 grains finely chopped garlic
4 tablespoons of tomato paste
4 fresh tomatoes that are seeded, cut to size width
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/4 slice of finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon of oregano (a type of mint leaf) powder
Pizza topping ingredients:
75 grams of grated cheese
3 pieces of sliced smoked beef
1 sliced paprika
8 thinly sliced mushrooms
4 beef sausages sliced thinly
1 sliced fresh tomato
75 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 of a thinly sliced onion
The process of making pizza peels:
- Prepare a bowl then add sugar, warm water and dry yeast. Leave it for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare a container for making the dough then put the flour and salt into one. Stir until evenly distributed and add the yeast solution until the flour turns into a mixture.
- Mix olive oil then stir again.
- Prepare a cutting board or table from clean tiles or tiles to form a pizza dough. Squeeze the pizza mixture over the ceramic until it's not sticky and becomes elastic.
- Prepare a container or basin then put the mixture into it and cover with plastic that has been provided. Let stand for 45 minutes to 1 hour for the process of fermentation and development of the dough.
- Lift and return squeeze or beat the batter to remove the wind that is still trapped in the dough.
- Cut the dough into 4 parts with the weight of each dough reaching approximately 150 grams.
- Prepare a pizza pan, apply oil and spread the mixture until it covers the surface of the pan evenly.
How to make pizza sauce:
- Prepare the stove and heat the pan. Pour olive oil and saute garlic and onion together until it changes color and smells good
- Enter tablespoon of tomato paste, tomatoes, granulated sugar, ground pepper and oregano then cook until the sauce is cooked and thick. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
The final stage of the pizza making process:
- After the pizza skin on the baking sheet has been seen to expand then take a fork and stick it on the top.
- Smear the surface using tomato sauce that has been made.
- Prepare the topping ingredients that have been prepared and sprinkle evenly over the dough.
- Prepare the oven or microwave and bake for approximately 15 minutes until the pizza is cooked. As an indicator of pizza maturity can be seen from mozzarella cheese sprinkled on it. If the cheese has melted completely, it is certain that the pizza is cooked.
- After 15 minutes, remove the pizza from the oven and serve it on a flat plate.
- Cut according to taste, add chili sauce according to taste and serve while still warm.
Thus the pizza recipe along with how to make it that you can practice yourself when you have free time at home. In addition for those of you who like the culinary types of the archipelago, then of course the Madura fried duck recipe can be a menu choice that you can also try.